8.27.2015

Gold Polka Dot Bookcase

Where has the time gone! I cannot believe it has been months since my last post. I am so sorry, summer got the best of me and we have been busy! But I am back and don't worry this piece is worth the wait!

I just finished up this bookcase and it has been added to my favorites list! I am sorry I don't have a before picture, but it was rough! It was a light greenish brown color and it was peeling off all over the place. I sanded it all down using a 220 grit and then started spraying away! I used a white called "North Beach" (this was found in the clearance paint section it was a wrong match for someone else, $9 was all I paid for the whole gallon.) The back of the shelves is painted in "Tidewater," it is the perfect color for a beautiful and light beach blue. I used gold spray paint and then gold vinyl for the rest! Let me know what you think!!!




1 comment: