12.10.2011

DIY | Tissue Paper Cones


Here is another Christmas project I just finished last week! First of all I printed off an absolutely fabulous free printable from here!
I had an old frame sitting in my garage which was perfect. It even had the mustard yellow mating already in it. So, I just painted the frame gray and I have a great Christmas decor item for maybe $10 total!

Next, I made tissue paper cones! It was a long process but they were well worth it! I picked colors that matched the subway art and they all look so great together!

 This blue cone is my absolute favorite! To make this I cut out 1 1/2" squares of tissue paper, then you fold down the center and kind of roll it together so that all the edges are sticking up, and glue gun away! It was so fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment